Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

15 Signs That I Am Obsessed With McGee

I'm sure you all have seen 15 Signs That You Are Obsessed With Your Dog floating around the internet. Well, I decided to put myself to the test and find out if I am, in fact, obsessed with McGee. Let's see here...
 
1. I talk to McGee when no one is around. Check.
Obviously.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. I'm actually pretty sure McGee is a person. Check.
I just know she's thinking people thoughts inside her dog mind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. I have so many nicknames for McGee. Check.
Geeter!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. No dog can ever be as cute as McGee. Check.
Not possible.
























5. I justify it when McGee denies my affections. Check.
She's just angry because I made her wear the hat...
























6. I refer to McGee as a member of my family. Check.
Yup, family for sure.



















7. I stare at McGee while she sleeps because it's so cute. Check.
Can't. Stop. Staring.
























8. People think I talk about McGee too much. Check.
Cover your eyes Mr. T. She's blogging about me again.
























9. I let McGee walk all over me. Check.
Who can say no to this face?
























10. I take McGee on vacation with me. Check.
Where to McGee?
























11. I don't hang out with people because I don't want McGee to be alone. Check.
Nobody likes to be all alone.
























12. I am as excited to feed McGee as she is to eat. Check.
I'm actually making the same face as her while I take the photo.
























13. I find it necessary to celebrate McGee's birthday every year. Check.
But Dog Dad got her the cookie.
























14. I imagine what it would be like if McGee and I were on Adventure Time. Well...
Not really. But we have lots of real life adventures.
























15. I provide McGee with the love and loyalty that she provides me. Check.
Duh.
























It seems that 14 out of 15 criteria indicate that I am officially obsessed with my dog. I guess my blog should have clued me in.


1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I think I am also obsessed with McGee. She is a-freakin-door-able. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...